Monday, July 7, 2014

A Favorite Layout

When the Spring/Summer Idea book came out from Close to My Heart in January and I saw the layout on page 95.

I knew I had to try my hand at it. There were just so many things I loved about it, the colours, the hexagon and the overlay!
I have just been waiting to come across the right photos for it. I think I found them and this is how it turned out.

I made some changes to make it my own but I love everything about the page. My ladies at Scrapper's Club loved it too everyone was very excited to try their hand at it too this month. All the items needed to complete this page are currnetly available on my website but some will be gone at the end of the month! So make sure to check it out.


Ingredients: Cocoa Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Paper Fundamentals Basic Assortment, Teal Shimmer Trim, Honeycomb Stamp set, Keyboard Uppercase, Bitty Sparkles, Ink Pads- Sweet Leak, Bamboo, Cocoa, Lagoon, Desert Sand, and Olive, and Cricut Artbooking.

If you have any questions please ask.
Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment