Wednesday, September 10, 2014

#30yearsofhappy SWAK box

I know what a funny title but it is a super cute project! It is not very big but I thought it was perfect to compliment the #30yearsofhappy stamp set. I cut the box from pg.38 in the Cricut Artiste cartridge in White Daisy, then I stamped the whole box alternating between Lagoon and Hollyhock. Then I added a little tag to the front, stamping the "sweet" in Hollyhock again and popping it up with Foam tape.
I am thinking it is the perfect size to put a few Hershey Kisses in, don't you?
Here are the detail on the #30daysofhappy stamp set, here.
September is National Stamping Month, and Close To My Heart is ready to celebrate all month long! When you spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September, you qualify to receive the exclusive C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE! This special offer is part of our celebration of National Stamping Month and in honor of our on-going celebration of our founder and CEO Jeanette Lynton’s 30-year anniversary in the scrapbooking and stamping industry. The exclusive stamp set features 30 mini images and sentiments perfectly suited for 30 days of happy stamping!
Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment