Thursday, October 9, 2014

Home for the Holidays Treat Cone

A cone you say? What do you mean? When I was playing around with this month's Stamp of the Month- Home For the Holidays I kept thinking it would be fun to create something to hang from the tree that you could put treats in, or just use as a decoration. Off I went to look through the Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart and this is what I came up with.
I cut it from page 42 of the Artiste Cricut cartridge, stamped it with Rudy ink for the candy cane and the new Glacier ink for the candies, added Rudy cardstock that I cut really thin and crumbled up and tied a hanger with the Grey Baker's Twine. See the stamp set isn't just for scrapbooking or card making! Here are the detail pictures.
Don't forget to add this great stamp set to your cart for $5 with a qualifying order of $50, then you will also qualify for the Ribbon Revlry. You could also use the ribbon to hang this cute cone.
You can find out more details on my website, under promotions.

Enjoy! Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment