Thursday, January 15, 2015

Cross Canada January Blog hop

Welcome to our January Blog Hop featuring Valentine’s Inspiration. To purchase any of the items seen in our blog hop today, contact your local consultant to place an order.

We hope that you will take the time to leave comments on our posts, as we love to get feedback from our viewers....whether it was something that you really liked or some new technique that was used that you would like to learn how to do....by leaving us comments, we get to hear what you like, and what you want to see. Thank you… now on to our hop!

If you have just hopped onto my blog, you can start here as this is a circular hop, but if you want to follow us across Canada then please start at the beginning and join Julie at 12x12 Travels. If you came from Carol of Crafty Carol 55 then you are in the right place!

 I have to say my daughter loves  EOS the lip balm and there are lots of people posting fun critters with an EOS as a nose or tummy. But she is 17 and I thought I would create something more grown up for her. These were so much fun! I cut them with the Cricut Art Philosophy as large as I could on the paper (11").



Here are close ups of the different flowers.





Your next stop on the Cross Canada Hop is Brandy of Canadian Scrappers.
If you get lost along the way, you can head to Michelle S Blog, mycreationswithmichelle.blogspot.ca, as she has the complete blog list.


Thanks for hopping along with us - we hope we were able to inspire you to get creative using some of the designs, products and techniques seen along the way. We hope you will join us again next month when we will be featuring Card Creations using our How To Books. So mark February 15th on your calendars and hop along with us.

Here is the Close To My Heart supply list:

9 comments:

  1. Love the flowers with the EOS as the centers....I've been seeing all kinds of creative projects using them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet she loved them too Chris~ So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. My daughter is also in love with that lip balm... What a nice way to present it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I have two nieces who love this lip balm too and now have an idea for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love love these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I really love these Christine. My three adult grown daughters would really love them as well. What a great idea. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this idea! Very fun & new! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete