Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A peak inside the Kaleidoscope workshop

Here is a peak inside my Kaleidoscope workshop using the My Reflections Kaleidoscope products from Close to My Heart. I love the way this workshop came together. Up here in Canada right now we are well on our way with Winter so this workshop is a nice breath of fresh spring air.




Again to get the files for free simply place an order on my website of $35 or more and I will email them as soon as possible.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me or send me a PM on my business FB page. 


What to know what is included in my Kaleidoscope workshop? Here you go...


A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
A complete cutting guide
Individual layout photos
A tip and hints worksheet
And a consultant release 
There is a Paypal button at the bottom of the post to purchase the e-files.



No comments:

Post a Comment