Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Stampaganza

I really hope that you all all waiting for the exciting news...it is time for Stampaganza 2016!!!



Say what!!! This is an amazing offer from Close to My Heart!! Here are the details.

 Buy any two My Acrylix® stamp sets (M-, A-, B-, C-, D-, or E-size) at full retail price and get a third stamp set of equal or lesser value FREE! That is a savings of up to $35.50 CAD! This offer is only available during March, so start submitting your stamp orders as soon as possible, and let the Stampaganza begin! Here is the link to start shopping- HERE


Here is a chart that might be helpful-


Then on top of that there is a great Stamp of the Month- Sunshine Birdies S1603


Here is the link to my website- HERE.
   

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment