Sunday, August 7, 2016

Flash File Frenzy!!

I have never done this before but as we come to the end of all the Seasonal Expression and Annual Idea books run I have decided to have a .....Flash File Frenzy!! Say what?? Yes it is true! I know you all have lots of the supplies on your shelves so now it is time to use them up. Is there any better way then with a workshop that has been completely designed for you?

Here is the deal....Buy 2 Chris' Creative Pages workshop file from now until Friday, August 12th  (at midnight) and get 1 free. Yes I did say FREE. What a fun and easy way to use up supplies (or maybe add a few-wink,wink!!).

Here is how it is going to work...send me an email with the workshops you would like PLUS the one you would like for FREE!! I will then email you a PayPal invoice, once that has been paid I will send those files to your inbox asap! email is crbb@mymts.net  you can also send me a PM on Facebook- HERE. Each workshop file is $10/USD.

When I looked back at all the super fun and cute workshops from the past year I thought they deserved to be featured ONE more time. Here are 14 workshops that I have created in the last year! WOW!

 There will also be a link under if you would like to see more details.

Florence


Florence details- Here

Magical-


Magical details- HERE

Calypso-


Calypso details- HERE

Penelope-


Penelope details- HERE

Charlotte-


Charlotte details- HERE

La Vie En Rose-


La Vie En Rose details- HERE

Kaleidoscope-


Kaleidoscope details- HERE

Sangria-


Sangria details- Here

Nevermore-


Nevermore details- HERE

White Pines-


White Pines details- HERE

Zoe- 


Zoe details- HERE

Love Your Selfies-


Love Your Selfies details- HERE

Live Your Day-


Live Your Day details- HERE

Share the Love-


Share the Love details- HERE

Once agian please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!!


Enjoy! Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment