Friday, December 15, 2017

12 Days of Inspiration- Day 10


Welcome to the 10th day in the 12 Days of Inspiration! This one is a fun one. It was inspired when my daughter asked for a recipe book that she could start to collect her own recipes in. You know the ones, all the tired and true recipes that are completely worth spending the time to write out by hand. I created this one to hold those special family traditional recipes for the Holiday season.


The base of the album is from the clearance section, Everyday Life Album-black, isn't that a great way to start, something on sale!! Then what better way to make it even cuter than with the Gingerbread Friends Stamp & Thin Cuts Set. It just seemed to be a perfect fit. I cut the background shape from the You Are Here Cricut cartridge. I thought it looked kind of like a ornament.


This turned out to be one of my favorites from the 12 Days of Inspiration!




I love the way the Block Alpha Thin Cuts look cut out of the Black Glitter Paper and added to the front!

Enjoy! Chris




Don't forget there is still time to take advantage of the Festive File Sale-


Here are more details- HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment