Wednesday, December 13, 2017

12 Days of Inspiration- Day 8


Welcome to day 8 in the 12 Days of Christmas!! This one turned out so cute! I took the tags from the Cut Above Tag Kit- Merry Everything and turned the into these cute shaker ornament tags! I love when things have a dual purpose. You can add them to the top of a present and then hang it on your tree!!







I started with the tag as the base then I cut 9 rings from White Daisy Cardstock, as well a single Foil Paper ring. Here is a design space file if you would like to try, https://design.cricut.com/#/design/75679290 

I glued the first ring to the tag with Liquid Glass, after all the White Daisy are adhered you add the sequins. Then cut a Flip Flap into a 3" circle, and adhere it to the top. I then colored an image from the Beary Christmas Scrapbooking Stamp & Thin Cut set. I adhered the image to the Foil Paper ring trimming anything that was outside of the ring and then added it to the top to finish the ornament. 







Enjoy! Chris







Don't forget there is still time to take advantage of the Festive File Sale-


Here are more details- HERE

1 comment: