Friday, May 27, 2016

Calypso Workshop is ready to go!!

I have to say I was so excited to start to create my latest workshop featuring one of the latest Workshop Your Way Calypso from Close to My Heart. The whole line is so much fun and I had a great time creating  the 12 page workshop!

What a great workshop for the month of June as we finally can feel summer and vacations just around the corner. Let's take a look inside....

As I said before the workshop will create (12) 12x12 layouts or 6 double page spreads.




The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. If you are a Canadian consultant and prefer e-transfer just let me know.

Now let's take a look inside the workshop...



Layout #1-


Layout #2



Layout #3


Layout #4-


Layout #5-


Layout #6-


Here is a look at the supply list:
  •          Workshops Your Way Calypso G1109 $26.95USD/$32.25CAD
  •          Aqua Shimmer Trim  Z3086 $4.95USD/ $5.95CAD
  •          White Thick Twine Z3216 $2.95USD/$3.50CAD
  •          12 Black Cardstock (24) 1386 $14.50USD/$17.25CAD
  •          2 White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$11.25CAD

 In the Calypso workshop guide you will find..
  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
Plus don't forget if your join my team you have access to "ALL" of my workshops for free. What are you waiting for?

If you have any questions please feel free to email me, here or send me a message on Facebook, here






No comments:

Post a Comment