Sunday, January 22, 2017

What can I say but Hello Lovely?

Do I really need to say more about this workshop but......"Hello Lovely!!" This workshop is so versatile that it could be used for so many different themes, family, romance, flowers, the list could just go on and on. I have to say this workshop is so beautiful once it is completely assembled. I love the way that it turned out in the end. Are you ready to take a look at the final result?






The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.) If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. 

Here is a look inside-

Layout #1-


 Layout #2-


 Layout #3-


Layout #4-


 Layout #5-


 Layout #6-


Here is the supply list:
  •  Hello Lovely WYW G1119 $26.95USD/$34.50CAD 
  •  Hello Lovely Coordinating Cardstock  X7216D $9.95USD/ $12.75CAD 
  •  (5) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD 
  •  Gold Shimmer Trim  Z1985 $4.95USD/$6.50CAD 
  •  Whisper Twine Z3095 $3.95USD /$5.00CAD 

 In the Hello Lovely workshop guide you will find..
  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual layout photos
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 
Plus don't forget if your join my team you have access to "ALL" of my workshops for free. What are you waiting for?
I
If you have any questions please feel free to email me,
 here or send me a message on Facebook, here




No comments:

Post a Comment