Friday, March 2, 2018

Stargazer Card Workshop

I love, love, love the Stargazer paper collection from Close to My Heart. Right away as soon as I saw it I knew that it would be so fun to work with. I was absolutely correct. I love the way that the scrapbooking workshop turned out, here. As soon as I was finished with that workshop I knew I would have some fun playing with it and creating a card kit.

This is a super cute workshop and I am so happy with how it turned out.


The full card workshop creates: 20 cards (2) of 10 design


 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)

 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD. Please note all files are sent electronically by email once I have notification from PayPal. The files will all arrive within 24 hours (just do to many time zones) but never more than 24 hours. If you have not received an email within this time frame please send me a quick email at crbb@mts.net 

Let's take a closer look-











The supply list for the Stargazer Card Workshop-

  • (1/2) Stargazer Paper Packet X7229B 
  • (2) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 
  •  (1) White & Gold Twine Z4014 
  •  (1) Red Gems Z3090 
  • (20) 4.25 x 5.5 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack X254  

 Additional Supply:
  • Stargazer- Cardmaking C1704  or Stargazer Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4157 
  • Thin Cuts-Basic Circles Z3317 
  • Memento Ink Pad Z899 
  • Inks, these are the colours that I used: Canary Z2843, Ruby Z270, Sapphire Z2848 and Heather Z2826
  • ShinHan Touch Twin Markers, these are the colours I used: Colorless Blender Z2469, Black Z2446, Warm Grey 7 Z2468, Warm Grey 4 Z2467, Marine Blue Z2458, Barely Beige Z2445, Carmine Z2448, Golden Yellow Z2452
  •  Various My Acrylix Blocks
  • (2) scrap pieces of flip flap or page protector, approximately 3”x3” each
  • Sequins or Gems to fill the shaker piece  
  • 3-D Foam Tape Z1151  or Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 



This is what is included in the Stargazer Card Workshop files:


  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • A Card Reference Page with large easy to follow photos and step by step directions
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris


    No comments:

    Post a Comment