Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Workshop

Oh!! I love this one!! I am a sucker for the Silver & Gold collection from Close to My Heart. It has a classic feeling with a little extra shimmer thrown in for good measure. Like I said what is not to love!! The Silver & Gold is great for scrapbooking Christmas but also great for so much more....what about New Year's, a wedding, or even a family gathering after a day outdoors!





The workshop created (12) 12x12 scrapbook pages.


 If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)

 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD.



Now let's take a close look inside:


Layout #1-


Layout #2-


Layout #3-


Layout #4-


Layout #5-


Layout #6-


I really do even know which one is my favorite!!





Here is a look at the supply list for the Silver & Gold Scrapbooking Workshop-
  •         Silver & Gold WYW G1138 $29.95USD/$38.75CAD
  •       (9) Black Cardstock 1386 (24) $14.50USD/$18.50CAD
  •       (4) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 $9.50USD/$12.25CAD- these are all photo placeholders, if you prefer to not use, you will only require (0) White Daisy Cardstock
  •       (4) Ruby Cardstock X5965 (24) $14.50USD/$18.50CAD
  •        Gold & Silver Twine Z4014 $2.95USD/$3.75CAD




This is what is included in the Silver & Gold Workshop files:

  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • Individual large overall and detail layout pictures
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 


    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris



    No comments:

    Post a Comment