Sunday, January 7, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Workshop

I enjoyed creating my Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop so much that I decided to create an additional workshop with the same collection. (you can see that HERE). This time I decided to create a Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Workshop. I knew right away I was going to have so much fun putting it together. The images from the Chelsea Gardens Stamp & Thin Cuts set and so beautiful you can't help but fall in love with them.Let's take a look....





If you are interested in creating this workshop for yourself or with your customers there are a few ways you can do that. 

The files will be sent to you once you have placed a qualifying purchase of the $35 or more on my website at www.chrisrobertson.ctmh.com. (If you are in Canada.)


 If you are not in Canada but would like to purchase the files for this kit simply send me an email or use the Paypal option at the end of the post. The files are $12USD.

The workshop comes together in no time and is beautiful in person!
Lets take a closer look. The workshop creates 24 cards, (2) of 12 designs.















So what do you think? I am very happy with how they turned out!

Here is the supply list for the Chelsea Gardens Card Workshop: 
this list creates (2) of 12 designs for 24 cards

• (1/2) Chelsea Gardens Paper Packet X7230B 
• (2) Mink Cardstock X5947  
• (2) White Daisy Cardstock (24) 1385 
• (1) Cream Ribbon Z4154 
• (1) Chelsea Gardens Dots & Gems Z4155 
• (1) Clear Sparkles Z3274 
• (24) 4.25 x 5.5 White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (50) X254  

Additional supplies used - 
• Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp & Thin Cuts Z4158 
• Memento Black Ink Pad Z899 
• Mink Ink Pad Z2825 , Sweet Leaf Ink Pad Z2853, Lagoon Ink Pad Z2895, and Juniper Ink Pad 
• Various My Acrylix Blocks 
• Shimmer Brush-Clear Z3293
• 3-D Foam Tape Z1151 or Thin 3-D Foam Tape Z2060 


This is what is included in the Chelsea Gardens Card Workshop files:


  • A cover page with photo of the complete workshop
  • A complete cutting guide
  • A Card Reference Page with large easy to follow photos 
  • A tip and hints worksheet
  • And a consultant release 
  • Social Media Badge 

    As an added bonus anyone that joins my team has access to all my workshop files to use as a business tool to help grow their own business!! What are you waiting for? Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

    Enjoy! Chris






    No comments:

    Post a Comment